Under the responsibility of the Senior International Marketing Manager, the Media & Social Project Manager collaborates with the team to build and execute consumer-centric strategies, with a focus on Social Digital management and content production for all media. His/Her scope covers Maison led global initiatives, a focus on Europe conquest, as well as the coordination and convergence of our many local social platforms worldwide.
- Project Management Europe focus
Master the Brand introduction in Europe in Social Digital through a new product launch in 2021
> Pan-European Instagram creation: Concept, strategy, identity, Content release plan
> Co-build the European digital ecosystem with the Chandon central team and markets
> Pan-European Instagram Community management
> Anticipate the 2022-2023 plan with new product launches & 360 activations
- Worldwide Social Digital Coordination
Strenghten CHANDON awareness and engagement on social worldwide
> Execute the new Chandon Identity on all our platforms worldwide (+7 platforms)
> Strategize the global Chandon Social Media approach on all our platforms
> Brief and Management of the Central media & digital agencies
> Guidelines and playbooks for local teams and local agencies
> Leverage Advocacy/Influence strategy in collaboration with MH PR & Chandon Brand Culture Manager
> Define & Provide user experience material in collaboration with the Digital Commerce team
- Content Production
Centralise worldwide content production to guarantee execution excellence & synergies
> Brief advertising agencies & MH studio
> Generate awareness & engagement Content for media & social platforms
> Produce consideration & conversion Content for social, e-retail and website
> Manage post-production and formatting for usage in all countries
> Streamline and mutualize local productions for markets to cover their local needs
- Master University or Business School
- 2-4 years of experience in web & digital marketing, community management, and content strategy/production.
- The knowledge of the Wine industry is a plus
- A strong affinity to the luxury sector would be appreciated.
- Bilingual French and English. Native English is a plus. Spanish is a plus.
Technical & management skills
- Digital Engagement and Social Network expertise. Excellent project management and coordination skills. Good level on Excel and PowerPoint.
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Strong collaborative mindset. Curiosity and enthusiasm. Team player. Trends seeker. Creative. Good communication and presentation skills.
Capability to adapt to the codes and values of the luxury sector. Natural authority.