What we will bring you :
- Immersion in the IT world of the LVMH group, world leader in luxury goods.
- Interaction between the IT Department and users in the three Benelux countries
- Follow-up of tickets to the outsourced helpdesk service
- Ability to mobilize a variety of internal contacts
- Development of administrative and computer skills (O365, OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint)
- Development of the spirit of analysis and synthesis
- Experience, management of priorities, autonomy and discipline
1. Tasks in the IT Department :
- PC Asset Management
- User management
- Take care of tasks that cannot be performed by the subcontractor
- Contact users and track non-compliant PCs
- Contribute to ensure the realization of interventions requiring physical interaction
- Management and update of the asset management tool
- Contribute to Teams and SharePoint management
- Printer mapping and management
- Control of user accounts and rights
2. Missions :
- 100% compliancy of assets
- Supporting users in the transition to Teams / SharePoint / OneDrive
- Documenting procedures
- Currently completing a degree in higher education (Engineering school, bachelor level). An internship contract with a school is required.
- Internal customer awareness
- Languages : Proficient in English and French.
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- Analysis and synthesis capabilities
- Motivation and involvement
- Proactivity and autonomy
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Discipline and organisation
Information à l'attention des candidats
The internship dates are flexible.