The Omnichannel department of the LVMH Group is accompanying Maisons on their omnichannel experience & selling capabilities acceleration. Part of this department, the Global VP Data Value Office will report into the Global Clienteling & Data Director and play a key role in driving value from the usage of Data & Artificial Intelligence across the entire value chain (from Marketing & Sales to supply chain and merchandising etc).
You will be accountable for prioritizing high-value business use-cases & strategies that employ Data & A.I. and drive cross-functional teams (business domain experts, data scientists, data engineers etc) successfully towards delivery. You will be accountable for the business needs identification and the strategic orientation and relationship with the Maisons. You will be exciting your partners and Maisons with a compelling and clear roadmap and drive towards business-oriented use-cases with measurable results. You will contribute to prioritizing high-value features for the technological infrastructure (data platform & algorithms). You will be exposed to all aspects of the discipline: difficult Big Data investigations, challenging UX processes, complex customer conversations etc.
Reporting to the Global Clienteling & Data Director of the LVMH Group, you will play a key role by :
- Prioritize the Group high-value use-cases employing Data & A.I across the entire value chain. Contribute to evolving the product & services catalogue for Maisons based on Data & Artificial Intelligence use-cases, the business model and the process to support it from onboarding a new Maisons, to building use-cases, maintenance and innovation.
- Evolve the measurement methodology to ensure accurate & reliable business impact measurement of our Data initiatives and align all Maisons
- Create & evolve a methodology & framework for identifying the Maison Data Maturity & Roadmaps. Partner with every Maison to design their data roadmap, ensuring long-term goals of upgrading their maturity across multiple points (ambition, value, business use-cases, data management infrastructure, data governance & organization).
- Spearhead delivery teams dedicated to several Maisons with transversal functional management to ensure fast delivery of results according to objectives & timing/cost commitments
- Drive a successful governance with Maisons, ensuring we co-create and drive towards the same goals. Communicate efficiently the results & progress in a clear and compelling way for stakeholders of various profiles and seniority up to CEO level and align them towards a common vision
- Manage a team of senior Program Managers and report progress & results across all Maisons projects to top management on a recurrent basis
- Publish Best Practices Playbooks & animate your community of Data Activation Experts/ Business teams to animate them
- Demonstrate thought leadership in artificial intelligence and machine learning applications in marketing & operations activations/optimizations and become a trusted advisor to decision makers. Provide customer and market feedback to the Architecture and Engineering teams.
Information à l'attention des candidats
You know how to:
- Create Use your visionary approach and engage and convince C-Levels
- Listen to your interlocutors with empathy
- Explain complex things with simple words, without ever missing the big picture
- Manage a team towards delivering concrete results and value
- Communicate tough choices, and take the time to explain the "why" behind
- You know how to create and nurture collaborative relationships with different stakeholders (Maisons, but also other teams in the Group - other Digital Business Solutions teams, IT, Marketing, Client Services and etc).
- You think business & concrete value first, real use cases, for real people, in real conditions
- You are the partner of Maison's strategy pursuit while keeping in mind group strategy & goals
- You are results oriented and driven towards concrete deliverables and impact
- You make sure no one feels left behind after a big meeting, you never forget the little guy who stays in the corner
- You're here to help and protect, not to discipline and punish
Your background :
- PhD/ Master degree in Business or Computer Science in a top school, or equivalent working experience.
- 10+ years of Experience working in the field of Data & Artificial Intelligence in a retail company
- You led a crucial part in driving business value from concrete applications of Data & A.I., with expertise in marketing activation, retail optimization & supply chain / operations.
- You have experience with both structured and unstructured data, as well as online and offline data , you have good notions of Master Data Management operations & principles
- You have experience in navigating complex organizations, you put in place solid governance schemes and clear decisions processes
- You spoke to both software engineers and business representative in your career