Reporting to the FP&A Manager Benelux, the FP&A intern will work closely with the FP&A, Accounting, Sales and Marketing teams and be responsible for (a) the preparation and reporting of financial statements during month-end closing, (b) the analysis of business performance, and (c) special projects of continuous improvement.
- Accurate and timely preparation of financial statements and reporting to consolidation team
- Preparation of management reports and support to the various departments in monitoring expenses
Business performance analysis
- Analyses of monthly performance including variance analysis on revenues, margins and operating costs
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
Special continuous improvement projects
- Deployment of an harmonized flash P&L format across all brands
- Exploration of new tools to automate month-end closing analyses and reporting
The position is based in our Brussels' office with occasional travel to our Rotterdam's office in the Netherlands.
- End-of-course internship or gap-year internship
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills, ability to communicate clearly and integrity are a must
- Team player but also able to work autonomously
- Fluency in French & English. Dutch would be a plus
Information à l'attention des candidats
About the company
A world leader in high-quality products, LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton possesses a unique portfolio of over 70 prestigious Houses. LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics is one of the five different sectors where The Group is active in. With renowned names like Christian Dior, Guerlain, Givenchy, Kenzo and Benefit we meet a unique blend of quality, craftsmanship and luxury. From the Belgian branch of LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics, in Brussels, our teams make sure the vision of our organization is carried out in the Belgian market and the specific character of each brand is guaranteed. Together we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.