As part of the development of its e-commerce activities, Christian Dior Couture underlined the need for the function of a project manager operations.
Within the eCommerce department, reporting to the eCommerce Manager Special Projects & Operations, you will carry out the following missions:
- Co-lead projects to concept, design and execute new delivery services, carriers and digital services in strong collaboration with the supply chain team
- Manage and evolve onsite delivery communication touchpoints (e.g. checkout, myaccount and navigation) together with digital and IT product owners in alignment with requirements given by international business teams
- Follow the monitoring of carrier performance and quality together with supply chain teams centrally and in exchange with local markets. Prepare and share high-level reporting to digital management. Compare service promises with actual performance and derive actions/projects for the digital roadmap.
- Manage, document and evolve of packaging experience and standard globally together with supply chain as well as communication teams
- Conduct regular benchmark of competitors delivery & packaging experience to derive best practices for Dior's digital roadmap
- Accompany new warehouse openings or warehouse relocations from digital perspective managing impacts on customer experiences together with supply chain
- Participate to LVMH seminars and represent Dior digital teams within LVMH taskforces together with the manager
With a higher education at BAC + 5 level (University, Business School, Engineering School), you have at least 3-5 years of professional experience in the world of luxury and ideally in the field of delivery experience or operations.
The qualities required for this position are:
- Innovation driven and customer-oriented mindset
- Understanding of digital needs and processes
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Deeply rooted team spirit and « taste » for the international context
- Autonomy, proactivity and force of proposal
- Adaptability and agility
- Willingness to innovate, change and adapt approaches
- Excellent understanding of Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, French skills are a plus