- Implementing, conducting and leading his direct Team towards qualitative VM actions, with the goal of correctly representing the brands' image according to guidelines, while supporting and enhancing the business
- Plan, prepare, conduct and implement regular VM rotations as well as providing consolidated reports to Central VM department
- Providing both remote and on-field constructive feed-back/adjustments where necessary
- Adjust, review and correct VM rotations following Central VM feed-back
- Investigate local Zone business' objectives and provide solutions and alternative options, while being the warrant of Celine image's standards
- Partnering with Central VM Team on exceptional projects such as openings, special set-ups and events
- Actively contributing to the recruitment, training and professional development of the Team of competence, fostering the next generation of VMs
- Supporting the VM related communications by nourishing and federating VM standards within all related retail parties
- Solving conflicts and proposing positive, efficient and implementable actions towards optimized and sustainable procedures like display product preparation, maintenance and feed-back
- Ensuring supportive co-ordination of windows changeovers and monitoring props' orders and usage
- Support and monitor the contractors' selection whereas needed, towards cost optimization vs quality-control
- Optimize his Team T&E's budget by maximizing the travelling schedules' efficiency
- Educational background in visual arts, interior design, architecture, similar arts related field or business. Passion for aesthetics (design, art, architecture) and fashion (trends and competition).
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in similar environment.
- Problem-solving, advanced reporting and communication skills. Listener, negotiator, mentor. Able to use diplomacy and charisma. Understanding global markets' realities.
- Embracing different cultures. Fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment and mindset. Flexible to travel worldwide.
- Pack Office
- Fluent in English