What will be your missions?
Working closely with the Store Director, the Department Manager is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day management of the sales team and ensuring the highest level of customer service throughout the store in line with Givenchy expectations.
Commercial Performance & Team Management
- Maximize sales and measure sales performance and conversion rates on a daily basis through KPIs management, conversion rate, UPT, ADS...
- Provide and inspire outstanding service to our customers to bring new clients to the business.
- Participate in the preparation of merchandise displays and presentations in applying merchandising concepts and guidelines.
- Conduct and/or participate in regular store meetings to discuss performance, sales training, product knowledge, merchandising, ...
- Coach, develop and give the team members opportunities to grow.
- Assist in assigning and monitoring sales goals of sales associates.
- Facilitate proactive communication between the hierarchy and sales associates.
Product and Stock Management
- Facilitate merchandise transfers to ensure that stock level complies with client expectations.
- Oversee and participate in department inventories to minimize stock losses.
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed in order to achieve maximum results.
Who are you?
Demonstrating 5 years of Retail experience or more, preferably with at least 1 year of management in a luxury product setting, you are :
- Passionate for the luxury industry and the House of Givenchy.
- A role model able to lead by example.
- Inspiring the team members by providing an outstanding customer service.
- Business-oriented as well as focused on the training and development of the sales force.
- Used to adjust priorities and to manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrating strong interpersonal communication, organization and follow-through skills
- Fluent in Italian and English.
Information à l'attention des candidats
Type of contract : fix-term contract (maternity leave substitution)
Starting date : as soon as possible
Location : Milan