Are you looking to join a diverse, international, world class Service Centre environment (with teams speaking over 15 official languages!), while pursuing every opportunity to provide exceptional experience to clients from all across Europe?
Louis Vuitton is seeking a Workforce Management Business Analyst for our Client Services Center in Brussels, Belgium. As a Workforce Management Business Analyst for Louis Vuitton's Client Service Centre based in Brussels, you will be a leader with a demonstrated ability to implement workforce management methodologies, process mapping, and optimisation techniques, and make data driven decisions. Reporting into the Client Service Performance Manager, you will support the delivery of service levels and productivity targets for all skills, working on real time and long-term action plans. You will understand our business drivers and levers in order to exceed our clients' expectations
You will posses high emotional intelligence and work as a partner to the managers and Client Advisors, coaching and advising them to create a relationship of trust and collaboration to driver service levels and deliver an exceptional client experience.
- Conduct real-time monitoring of service levels and incoming workloads to influence and positively impact performance metrics.
- On-going generation, creation, and maintenance of accurate data and reporting.
- Analyse data to outline any reasons for under/over performance and recommend actions to improve performance.
- Support the production, communication, & implementation of service level action plans
- Monitor staffing levels against scheduled plans to efficiently handle incoming work units at the prescribed service levels.
- Colloborate with operational and support teams to effectively plan non-productive time.
- Ensure accurate recording and reporting of metrics.
- Develop relationships with management and production teams.
- Partner closely with management to identify "hot spots" and take appropriate actions to minimize any impacts.
- Communicate and interact effectively with operations and support functions to provide internal clients with information/data needs in a timely manner.
- Monitor adherence to productivity and SLAs.
- 2+ years of experience in workforce planning/management
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with forecasting volume and schedule generation
- Proven comfort/experience communicating and influencing across job levels with both internal and external partners
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity easily, solve for both service level problems and the challenges of minute-to-minute change
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to provide feedback in a constructive and professional way
- Experience with Workforce Management tools and systems
- Experience working a Call Center environment
- BA or BS in Engineering/Economics/Business or similar field of study
- Fluent in written & spoken English
Information à l'attention des candidats
By joining Louis Vuitton, you will receive a generous benefits package, including but not limited to supplementary Hospitalisation + Outpatient medical insurance (including dental) , pension plan, employee referral bonus program, lunch vouchers, and employee discounts. In addition to working with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.