In close collaboration with the Windows Designers, the Windows Development & Purchaser enables the operationalization of the designed Windows from creating relevant specifications for suppliers and developing the supplier portfolio.
1. Operational development and purchasing of each concept validated.
- Create specifications for suppliers.
- Define appropriate materials and technique of production to ensure effective and efficient execution of the design.
- Research and Identify suppliers
- Negotiate price, schedule, service
- Follow production until delivery : quality check, schedule control etc
2. Project follow up
- Material research.
- Launch prototype.
- Follow the retro-planning and development with suppliers.
- Coordination with designers, logistics and zones.
3. Cost reporting on each project
4. Suppliers follow up :
- Check turnover and evolution on their markets
- Analyze Suppliers KPI once a year
- Launch social audit of factory in LCC when needed
- Prospection of new suppliers
Interfaces : Works in close collaboration with Studio Designers, Supply and logistic, Graphic Studio.
- Either business school or Engineering Graduate
- One or two years in a similar position
- Attention to detail, organised, resourceful, ability to work under pressure, understanding of the creative process, interest in emerging technologies.
- Languages: French, English Required, Spanish or 3rd language a bonus
Information à l'attention des candidats
Position based in Paris
Team: Windows Development & Purchasing team
Reporting into the Development & Purchasing Manager