Clos19 is the first dedicated luxury champagne, wines and spirits lifestyle online shopping platform.
We are seeking a Webmaster assistant intern to support worldwide website management.
In this role you will develop your knowledge on general ecommerce, wines and spirits, ecommerce platform administration. This transversal is a good opportunity to work with all company's departments from including marketing and communication, trading, merchandising, UX, operations and product.
Your missions may cover the following topics:
Product and assortment data management:
- Be the first point of contact for owning essential data before the creation of products in Clos19 that will delight our consumers
- Administration of the product options configuration (eg. Format, gift wrapping, pictures, gift sets...)
- Spot and correct errors that could be present on the website
- Manage with the help of Clos19 content team our lifestyle blog: Journal19
- Own with the UX and design team the lifecycle of the websites look and feel (Homepage and banner changes, T&Cs...)
Day to day website administration:
- SEO support in order to keep our website on top of search engines and recommend improvements
- Manage the Sitemap
- Participate to the launch of a new country
- Be responsible for offers creation in touch with markets and global team
- Weekly run through the website in order to propose amendments (bugs, user journey, configuration issues, etc.)
- Co-create with the webmaster the global product and website updates dashboard
- Ideas and initiatives are welcome at Clos19, all relevant mission you may propose during your internship will be taken into consideration
Studies: Business or Engineering studies
Experience: at least 6 months of experience in digital and/or e-commerce preferably
Languages: English speaking. Other languages are a plus (French, German will be appreciated)
Knowledge of Microsoft tools
Experience with Hybris (CMS) or any other Ecommerce back office tools (e.g. Demandware) is a plus
Team worker but ability to work autonomously when needed
Very strong attention to detail and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment are a must.
Proactive and general willingness to improve what is already existing
Project Management skills
Genuine interest in retail, wines and spirits
An internship agreement ("Convention de stage) is mandatory.
Clos19 is based in Paris.
Information à l'attention des candidats
ABOUT CLOS19 :
At Clos19 you will discover everything you need to know - from the essentials to the exceptional. How to choose the perfect bottle for a cocktail party, a dinner or a gift. How to master the magic of mixology. How to sniff out the subtleties of the finest champagnes, wines and spirits. And how to tell the stories and secrets behind the labels. Learn about the vineyards where it all began, meet the cellar masters and peek into the remarkable lives lived on the terroirs of Clos19. You're in the right place to experience the Art of Hosting and the Art of Gifting.
You will be joining a highly motivated team within a promising start up where we like to keep this spirit alive.