Are you passionate about using data and analytics to build best-in-class digital customer experiences and boost sales ? Do you find it satisfying to find groundbreaking new insights?
TAG Heuer is looking for a seasoned Web Analyst based in our offices in Nyon in Switzerland.
The TAG Heuer E-Commerce team is looking for an analyst to define our digital data collection strategy and provide supporting analysis and insights to inform the customer experience roadmap. In this role, you will work closely with the Product, UX, Marketing, Merchandising and Business Intelligence teams to develop a keen understanding of customer on&off-site behavior, defining key metrics and using data to measure the performance of online sales, key business initiatives and new and existing features and functionality.
The ideal candidate is a self-professed data professional who cares deeply about the customer experience and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You are comfortable to take initiative and operate in a highly ambiguous environment.
In this role you will be part of the Digital and Consumer Experience team and report to the Global E-Commerce Director.
- Document the state of our current web/mobile analytics implementation, identify gaps and partner with Product, UX, Marketing, Merchandising, Customer Service, Logistics and Engineering teams to prioritize and implement enhancements.
- Design and execute web/mobile measurement strategy; lead clickstream data collection efforts in collaboration with 3rd party vendors, Business Intelligence team and business stakeholders.
- Closely examine customer traffic, browsing and purchase behaviors; developing a deep understanding of the customer experience and provide actionable recommendations.
- Ensure analytics implementation provides crystal-clear visibility into the impact and value of new features and functionality as well as onsite marketing and merchandising initiatives.
- Use available tools (Google Analytics, SAP etc.) and data to construct, maintain, distribute and enhance dashboards.
- Provide ad hoc analyses to gain additional insights into customer behavior.
- Serve as central owner of data quality, performing QA and data validation.
- Facilitate cross-team analytical efforts to personalize the customer experience based on clickstream, demographic, interest-based and purchase data.
- At least a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Statistics or a technical/quantitative field. Advanced degree is a plus.
- Motivated self-starter, comfortable operating in a highly ambiguous environment
- 2+ years reporting/analysis experience at an online retailer, ecommerce setting, digital agency or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years implementing and working with multiple clickstream analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture/Site Catalyst/Adobe Analytics).
- Understanding of web analytics code; experience working with developers to define requirements, implement code and validate data.
- Advanced POWER BI and Microsoft Excel skills; data modeling experience a plus.
- Experience writing and tuning SQL queries and knowledge of relational databases is a plus.
- Experience with Tableau (or similar data visualization tools), A/B testing, SEO/SEM, digital marketing a plus.
- English language required, French is a big plus
- Proven track record with industry leading companies utilizing strong problem solving and analytical skills to understand business challenges and opportunities in the context of the requirements.