Beauty is serious business and it is growing! The Treasury team's responsibility is to support the growth by making sure financing needs are covered, optimizing the working capital and introducing innovative payment solutions to delight our clients in stores.
Your role @ Sephora
The team in San Francisco oversees the North American business and is an active contributor to many projects that strive at getting Sephora ready for tomorrow's beauty world. Within this treasury team you will lead projects that aim at introducing alternative payment solutions and enhancing cash management for our Canadian entity.
Tasks you will be performing include but are not limited to:
- Benchmarking the market of alternative payment solutions
- Analyzing and optimizing interchange and bank fees
- Coordinating the work on initiatives with other departments
- Building cash forecasting models
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual cash flow reports
- Working with the supply chain to optimize working capital needs
- Organizing the funding for new stores
We're excited about you if you have :
- Master degree studies with a major in Finance preferably from a Business or Engineering school
- Strong computer and modelling skills, especially with Excel
- Fluent in English and French
- You are an independent self-starter with an attention to detail
Working at Sephora's Field Support Center (FSC)
Our North American operations are based in the heart of San Francisco's Financial District, but you won't hear us call it a headquarters - it's the Field Support Center (FSC). At the FSC, we support our stores in providing the best possible experience for every client. Dedicated teams cater to our client's every need by creating covetable assortments, curated content, compelling storytelling, smart strategy, skillful analysis, expert training, and more. It takes a lot of curious and confident individuals, disrupting the status quo and taking chances. The pace is fast, the fun is furious, and the passion is real. We never rest on our laurels. Our motto? If it's not broken, fix it.