We are currently looking for a Travel and Purchasing Coordinator VIE, based in Hong-Kong, and assigned to LVMH APAC, Japan included (main markets are China, Hong-Kong and Macao, Korea and Singapore).
Travel Coordination in the region (China, Hong-Kong, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand) in support to the LVMH Travel Manager based in Paris and Purchasing projects mainly related to Indirect categories of spend (Marketing and Communication, Transport and Logistics, Retail Operations, IT, etc.) in support to the Senior Purchasing Manager based in Hong Kong, to whom the VIE will report.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Purchasing Strategy roll-out
- Challenge and consolidate needs with the internal stakeholders (buyers and delegated buyers of Maisons of the group) to prepare specifications
- Recommend suppliers and contribute to supplier's qualification (market analysis, risk analysis)
- Set up the call for tender process and analyze offers (Hotels RFP planned in 2021, etc.)
- Lead negotiations and ensure compliancy of contractual documents to legal requirements and group policies
Supplier Relationship management (SRM)
- Follow up contracts (either global for regional compliance or local), yearly business reviews with key partners (hotels, travel agency, transportation, phone services, marketing and communication, etc.)
- Animate suppliers' performance review and manage vendors meetings for innovation purposes
- Participate to Industries events organized by key suppliers and conduct on-site suppliers' visits
- Monitor defined KPI's and propose and follow up corrective actions when needed
- Participate to suppliers' short / mid-term improvement
- Consolidate and share periodic suppliers' performances
- Prepare and conduct internal meetings with key stakeholders to monitor the categories covered and ensure best practices sharing: Travel meetings and committees, purchasing coordination in main markets
- Manage (and contribute to) dedicated tools: Regional Purchasing Newsletter, Travel Community, surveys, specific communications, Teams, IT tools, etc.
- Participate to the reporting to the local management and to the HQ: follow up report, performance tracking and update of global tools (contracts, projects)
- Contribute to adhoc initiatives: travel process, reporting tools drafting, purchasing policy development, etc.
- Organize specific events for the LVMH Purchasing Academy and Sustainability
- Manage EOY rebates redistribution to Maisons
KEY REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
- Master's degree in Engineering or Business, Purchasing specialization is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands on spirit, entrepreneurial drive, ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Capacity to prioritize and manage multi-task in a complex work environment
- Accurate and reliable, agile with figures and database.
- Relevant experience in purchasing, travel management or consulting.
- Advanced level in Excel, strong PowerPoint presentation skills, familiar with Power BI
- Fluent in English
- This role requests regular business trips in the region (1 every 2 months)