Moët Hennessy, No. 1 worldwide in Luxury Wines & Spirits, owns prestigious brands such as Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot... As a part of LVMH, luxury sector leader, Moët Hennessy is recognized for the quality of its products, its constant search for excellence and innovation. Moët Hennessy realizes more than 90% of its turnover in the export and embodies the French Art de vivre.
The Global Travel Retail works in close relationship with its main customers to deliver unique brand experiences in the biggest Airports and Cruises Lines across the world. In the highly dynamic environment of Travel Retail, our teams are dedicated to share and promote with passion the excellence of our Wines & Spirits portfolio.
As part of the Travel Retail APAC team, based in Hong-Kong, you will contribute to the development and implementation of creative & high quality marketing activations at Hong Kong Airport, with excellent brand representation in all major airports/downtown in the region.
MARKETING ACTIVATIONS & SALES COORDINATION (70%)
Coordinate with Key Account Director and TR Managers in HK
- Elaboration the activation calendar and plan the new permanent merchandising opportunities
- Support sales team with sell-out initiatives
- Develop the designs for the activations in close collaboration with the Regional marketing
- Coordinate & implement activations and permanent merchandising projects from production, to promoter training, GWP orders or specific development to the implementation in store. Can include on-line visibility or events.
- Support Sales & Market Analysis and especially ROI analysis
- Consolidate competitor operational activities
- Coordinate with the TR APAC Regional marketing department for marketing updates
- Coordinate VAP and POSM forecasts & orders
- Keep tracking of A&P expenses and follow up Budget Plan
- Plan training in the perimeter in collaboration with the Sales Team and the trainer.
- Assist in preparing monthly meetings and minutes
MARKETING SURVEY AND INTELLIGENCE (10%)
- In charge of monthly reports and survey through tools like Pax Smart, IWSR
- Summary of competitor activities through monthly report
- PO creation, A&P invoice processing
- PO consolidation, and New product form creation
- Sending of samples requests
- Other ad hoc administrative requests
- Coordination of all itineraries and travel arrangements for customer meetings
University degree or above in relevant degree. Following previous experiences in Marketing/Merchandising. You show strong communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent in project management, you are able to manage, plan and execute multiple regional projects in a given time. We are looking for a real team player with a multicultural mindset, who thrives in complex international environment. Good understanding of luxury goods and/or Travel Retail environment and a sensitivity to Asian cultures would be highly appreciated.
- Excellent spoken and written English is mandatory / Cantonese, Mandarin and French is a plus.
- 18 months contract
- Starting in September 2018
Information à l'attention des candidats
APPLY FOR A VIE :
To be able to take part in the Volunteer for international experience scheme you must:
- be between 18 and 28 years old at the date of registration,
- be a national of one of the member countries of the European Economic Area (EEA),
- be a student, a graduate or a job seeker,
- have completed the national service obligations in your home country (if any),
- have a clean police record.