THE HOUSE of PARFUMS CHRISTIAN DIOR
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, they are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Today, Parfums Christian Dior invites you to join this hive of creativity.
TEAM AND SCOPE
As a hub for LVMH Fragrance & Cosmetics, Singapore's Regional Hub supplies 5 cosmetics brands (Dior, Guerlain, Benefit, Make Up For Ever, Fresh) through various B2B & B2C distribution channels in APAC,
- Subsidiaries with stock: 7 countries (China, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia, Thailand) for over 1500+ counters
- Travel retails: Airports and duty-free businesses
- Direct distribution: Singapore local market and subsidiaries without stocks, partnership with local retailers
- Online business: E-commerce, E-retail
Singapore's Regional Hub drives the Demand, Supply & Distribution within APAC. Additionally, other key regional functions are part of the Operation scope: Quality / Regulatory / Warehouse Operation Excellence.
As a tower control between HQ and APAC subsidiaries, Singapore Regional Hub provides guidance and support to local initiatives to ensure sustainability and compliancy with the brand Operations strategies.
As VIE Supply Chain Project Coordinator, you are accountable for delivering process consistency, performance and business transformation projects among the following functional scopes:
- Demand Management & Production, challenging how data and market insights are being used to assess future product sales in APAC and local production planning
- Supply Planning & Customer Service, maintaining systems and tools to ensure dedicated teams deliver goods to customers reaching the highest Service Level
- Quality & Regulatory affairs, enhancing data management and accessibility to always support higher quality standards and local market compliance
- Interaction with other teams (Finance, IT, Warehouse operator, other Distribution Centers ...).
Under the direction of the Business Process Owner, you lead transformation projects in term of technologies and processes to address new requirements and improve teams' performances all along the project.
Technical oriented, you design the solution and handle the development activities and the continuous improvement actions for your local and regional projects priorities.
You are the owner on established processes (SAP, Business Intelligence, ...), you are responsible for their monitoring, evolution and maintenance. Being a referent, you organize trainings and provide strong user support.
You are the link between IS and Operations teams, you ensure efficiency with a complete understanding of user's responsibilities and challenges to assess processes alignment.
You are the pivot between Central and APAC, you ensure sustainability maintaining strong relationship and communication with others project teams, you operate under HQ guidelines and you spread process standards in APAC.
- Master Degree in Supply Chain / IT
- Young graduate or up to 2 years work experience
- Analytic, problem solving and result oriented
- Ability to lead a project, energize and influence teams
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Analytics & Business Intelligence solution (PowerQuery, PowerPivot, PowerBI), programming skills and advanced knowledge in database (SQL server), data modeling (SSAS) is a plus
- Knowledge in Supply Chain/Logistic, APICS certification is a plus
- Knowledge of systems especially SAP
- Enthusiasm for working in a multicultural environment
- English fluent, French is a plus
DETAILS OF THE VIE:
Contract: International Volunteer Program
Start date: August 2021
Length of the assignment: 18 months
- Submit your application online ;
- If your application is selected, you will be contacted by the HR team for a first phone interview ;
- If you are successful during the first round, you will then be interviewed by the manager(s) in charge of the position.
NOTE: before applying, please make sure you meet the following criteria to be eligible for this program https://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/les-conditions-du-VI.aspx