The HOUSE of PARFUMS CHRISTIAN DIOR
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, they are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Today, Parfums Christian Dior invites you to join this hive of creativity.
TEAM AND SCOPE
The candidate will join the Sales team, dedicated to defining the commercial distribution strategy for the Brand in Italy in order to achieve the turnover and the qualitative objectives.
The team is composed by two area managers (both in charge of sales accounts) a Key Account and a Regional Account Managers and a business analyst. The chosen candidate will work closely with the Key Account Manager
Reporting to the KAM he/she will work on:
- Understanding and predicting market trends
- Leveraging a broad range of consumers and category insights
- Approaching the space allocation focusing on consumer business intelligence of key clients (Sephora and Douglas) and sell out data
Throughout this mission, you will have the opportunity to develop the following competencies:
- Develop an insight-based category mindset
- How to propose solutions based on business trends and category expertise
- Develop insightful and actionable analysis, reports and planning process for key customers
The ideal candidate has a natural propension to crunching data, commercial acumen and passion about beauty market and luxury.
- 1/2 years previous commercial related experience
- Ability to accurately analyse data (sell out and consumer behaviour) and understand and predict market trends
- Understanding of category management / space allocations logics
- Ability to organize efficiently in order to meet all deliverables and deadline
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of an organization
- Excellent knowledge of Office Suits, especially Excel
DETAILS OF THE VIE:
Contract: International Volunteer Program
Start date: January 2021
Location: Milan, Italy
Length of the assignment: 24 months
- Submit your application online ;
- If your application is selected, you will be contacted by the HR team for a first phone interview;
- If you are successful during the first round, you will then be interviewed by the manager(s) in charge of the position.
NOTE: before applying, please make sure you meet the following criteria to be eligible for this program https://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/les-conditions-du-VI.aspx