Together with the local team, you will set-up a stabilized and lasting process of Sales and Distribution planning, in close collaboration with central teams to strengthen CELINE supply-chain efficiency. You will also assist local After Sales team to round up your mission.
Help to implement locally best practices and new processes.
- Implement and use new CELINE sales Forecasting tool into Anaplan environment
- Set-up weekly and monthly process, by reviewing sales forecast.
- Share with Central the quantitative and qualitative revision.
Monthly call, review Best Estimate, big discrepancies, how to impact actuals to forecast.
- Set-up JDE in line with Central Validated Forecast
- Closely follow-up of seasonal Sell Through
Action plan: reduce/request quantities
After a first phase of Autoreplenishment and DRP set up in your region, the next step consists in fine-tuning & establishing the processes to optimize current stock allocation.
- Permanent products: maintenance and challenge of target/safety stock
- Seasonal products :
- Share and discuss set-up proposal for launch
- Closely monitor deliveries and replenishment
- Execute manual autoreplenishment
- Ensure management & execution of After Sales service in the US on all categories of products as per defined policy and CELINE quality standards
- Update /maintain claims follow-up in the system
- Create, update and/or roll out procedures, tool, training programs and material for US stores
- Ensure set-up of processes/methods and support the stores/wholesalers
- Supply Chain knowledge through Engineer studies and/or former internships / apprenticeships
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Tools: expertise on excel, willing to learn new tools
- Language: Fluent in English
Information à l'attention des candidats
- 1 week in Paris getting the first inputs from all central partners
- Followed by a move to the United States (New York)
Please register on CIVIWEB platform : https://www.civiweb.com/FR