The HOUSE of PARFUMS CHRISTIAN DIOR
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, they are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Today, Parfums Christian Dior invites you to join this hive of creativity.
TEAM AND SCOPE
You will be part of our Retail Team and more specific work directly together with our Retail Activation team within the Retail team. They are responsible for all administrational back office processes, support of our Counter business (POS material, promotion material, etc.), digital tools, and Retail activation tools such as inventing, creating and executing Sales enforcing competitions.
The specific topic for the VIE will be to strengthen our Retail experience and excellence by creating tools to support the Area Manager and the reporting (Sales per FTE, BC productivity, etc.).
It could be possible to get responsibility over one of our Counters close to the office as we are convinced that all Retail Activators need to be close to the business and fully understand it.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Inventing, creating and executing Sales enforcing competitions
- Administer digital tools to support Retail excellence and people management
- Optimize temp worker resource planning
- Manage administration back office processes
Throughout this mission, you will have the opportunity to develop the following competencies:
- Project management
- Retail exerience mindset
- Counter management
- Master's degree in business administration or similar studies
- First experiences in Retail (student worker, internship, ...)
- Strong passion for the luxury consumer good industry
- Strong passion for Luxury Retail
- Strong knowledge in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- High level of empathy and very good communication skills to work with the Beauty consultant population
- Good German proficiency
- Open personality and team player
DETAILS OF THE VIE:
Contract: International Volunteer Program
Start date: 01/20
Location: Dusseldorf, Germany
Length of the assignment: 12 months (with the option to extend)
1. Submit your application online.
2. Due to summer vacations, we will get back to you in September 2019. If your application is selected, you will be contacted by the HR team for a first phone interview.
3. If you are successful during the first round, you will then be interviewed by the manager(s) in charge of the position.
NOTE: before applying, please make sure you meet the following criteria to be eligible for this program https://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/les-conditions-du-VI.aspx