Based in Sydney, the VIE HR will have the opportunity to discover all the business and human aspect of his missions: to become a business partner, to be retail focus, to define process and challenge organization....
The VIE will participate to the set-up of our Campus strategy, internal communication and some retail projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Recruitment of Intern/ Internship program:
- Assist in the setting up of a process/ timeline
- Post the Internship advertisement on relevant platforms
- Select profiles and present a short list to the manager
- Manage a structured Internship program with schools (define timeline, conceptualization of the objectives and details of the program)
- Create the relationship with the retail schools
- Set up program with the retail schools to build talent pool of retail employees
- Put in place all our internal HR process: recruitment, mobility, training
- Share the tools and create new one
- Gatekeepers to ensure adherence to the process (ad post on our website, response to the application....)
- Create and manage HR newsletter for internal communications purposes
- Manage the communication of all HR project : retail one, New Employee handbook....
- Plan Corporate Social Responsibilities events for the company
- Assist in other employer branding activities
- Flexibility, Ability to multi-task
- Appreciation of luxury universe.
- Independent highly motivated fast learner
- Positive attitude with good communication skills
- Enjoy team work, maintain good relationship with office and field team members