The VIE will report to the Regional Finance Director, and be part of a team of 4 people. The VIE will have two main assignements : 1) finance and business analysis and 2) management and controlling of Mongolia.
1. Finance/Business Analysis
- support regional business controller: regional reports preparation (sell-out, boutique rent, POSM, DOI), reports/analyses for new distribution channels (e-business, MCD, backstage line), budgeting process support
- internal control activities: retail transactions analysis, review of cockpit report, follow-up of action plans mitigating internal control weaknesses
2. Management of Mongolia agent + controlling of Mongolia
- commercial/sales admin: market visit, sales orders review, sales and stock reporting
- marketing/merchandising/training: sharing of launch book, coordination in novelties forecasting, coordination with VM and training updates, competitor analysis (distribution, assortment, prices, media)
- controlling: budget/forecasts, actual closing, A&P recharge follow-up, FX compensation control
- Master's degree in Finance/Audit/Controlling from top business school or university, with first successful professional experience in financial/business planning analysis
- Sensitivity in product marketing, competition analysis
- Good communication and presentation skills, good team player, meticulous, detail-minded, strong analytical skills, well organized, proactive and ability to work within time constraints
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English, Mandarin or French would be a plus
VIE Details :
This VIE mission is based in Hong Kong, for 18 months (renewable if needed).
Start date : Autumn 2018
Mandatory VIE criteria :
- Anyone aged over 18 and under 28 at the time they register can apply to be an international intern.
- You must have French or European nationality (i.e. be a national of a Member State of the European Economic Area, which includes the 28 Member States of the European Union including Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Monaco).
- Being graduated from a Bachelor/Master degree, and hold the diploma.