VIE start date : 01/07/2018 for 12-18 months
Based in Rotterdam (Netherlands)
DESCRIPTION & ORG CHART OF THE DEPARTMENT WHERE THE VIE WILL BE HOSTED:
Within our Perfumes & Cosmetics division based in Rotterdam, Netherlands, we are looking for a VIE to work with our LVMH P&C BeNeLux Customer Service & Sales Administration department.
The position reports to Head of the Customer Service & Sales Administration department, who reports to the CFO.
This is a full time position, for up to 18 months.
SPECIFIC CONTEXT ABOUT THE COUNTRY/MARKET:
The perimeter of the LVMH P&C BeNeLux Shared Service Center includes:
- 2 main countries: Belgium and the Netherlands
- 5 LVMH P&C brands: Dior, Guerlain, Parfums Givenchy & Kenzo Parfums, Benefit Cosmetics
- 3 channels of distribution: retail, wholesale and e-commerce
- 7 mutualized departments supporting the P&C Brands: Accounting (x2), Controlling, Office Management & MIS (x2), Customer Service & Sales Administration (x2)
- 5 GMs & 170 employees
- 3 spoken languages: French, Dutch and English,
ROLE AND RESPONSABILITES :
The role is mainly twofold : reporting optimization and project management.
Responsibilities will include in particular, but not restricted to:
- Reporting optimization:
- Review all current reports issued by the department, and assess their validity vs other reports existing within the company to identify the key ones pertaining to the Customer Service & Sales Administration dept,
- Automatize the identified reports including maintaining a "how to" in each report,
- Harmonize the reports for all the brands,
- Train the team members to ensure full ownership and understanding of the reports.
- Project management : participation in several projects including:
- Participate to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance project & implementation of the key changes validated by the Group re: to Customer Service & Sales Administration topics,
- Help the team and define ad hoc solutions when needed following the migration to a new version of SAP of the Dior & Guerlain head offices in April 2018, which will impact the Customer Service processes,
- Actively participate to the opening of the first Maison Christian Dior counter in Amsterdam (by the end of Q2 2018), which is a new channel of distribution for the Netherlands (retail),
- Be the key user for Netherlands Customer Service & Sales Administration team for the migration to the new version of SAP of the affiliate (go live planned during Q4 2018),
- Liaise with Belgium Customer Service & Sales Administration Department to work collaboratively and implement synergies.
- Education / Major in engineering school, supply chain, processes, systems
- Capable of evaluating processes, and checking data accuracy
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Analytical and critical (ability to challenge), with a great attention to detail
- Quick learner, ability to grasp key business drivers and communicate in a focused manner
- Excellent communication skills, in person and in writing
- Ability to work across different cultures as part of an international organization
- Exigent and curious
- Fluent spoken and written English, Dutch is a plus
- Working knowledge of databases, tools, including Excel