BP&A @ Sephora
Beauty is serious business and it is growing! The Business planning team's responsibility is to support the company's growth by analyzing business trends and building according budgets with department heads. All data gathered is aggregated into executive dashboards that the team presents to the OpCom, Sephora's C-suite, in order to make strategic decisions and refocus companywide initiates based on actual performances.
Your role @ Sephora
The team in San Francisco oversees the North American business and is an active contributor to many projects that strive at getting Sephora ready for tomorrow's beauty world. Within the BP&A team you will work on building budgets and forecast models, creating executive dashboards and measuring performances of some key business initiatives and work with many cross-functional teams.
Tasks you will be performing include but are not limited to:
- Meeting with project stakeholders and contributors to define ROI, KPI and budgets
- Building forecasting models and performance dashboards in Anaplan
- Identify ways to accurately track committed investments as well as project progresses
- Challenge and optimize allocated budgets to the extent possible
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reviews for our shareholder
We're excited about you if you have
- Master degree studies with a major in Finance preferably from a Business or Engineering school
- Strong computer and modelling skills are mandatory, preferably with Excel and Anaplan
- Fluent in English
- You are an independent self-starter with an attention to detail
Working at Sephora's Field Support Center (FSC)
Our North American operations are based in the heart of San Francisco's Financial District, but you won't hear us call it a headquarters - it's the Field Support Center (FSC). At the FSC, we support our stores in providing the best possible experience for every client. Dedicated teams cater to our client's every need by creating covetable assortments, curated content, compelling storytelling, smart strategy, skillful analysis, expert training, and more. It takes a lot of curious and confident individuals, disrupting the status quo and taking chances. The pace is fast, the fun is furious, and the passion is real. We never rest on our laurels. Our motto? If it's not broken, fix it.