The Marketing VIE will support the daily operations of the Dior US Marketing team including new launches and ongoing business. The position supports the execution of US Marketing Plans in order to drive long term profitable growth and build strong brand awareness. In addition, the VIE will work on strategic projects with the VP of Marketing, Beauty & Skincare.
- Help to develop market trend reports issued on a quarterly basis. Gather and analyze competitive data on new product launches, manage and update monthly report to be issued to Global Marketing Team.
- Work with team to develop recommendations to the Central team for product innovation opportunities based on category analyses
- Support team members in project management by initiating Creative Requests, Item set-ups, Swatch Sheets, Launch Portfolios, Launch Overviews.
- Supports the development of key Marketing presentations for global marketing, retailer presentations, regional sales meetings.
- Partner with Merchandising from project inception to completion to ensure all key due dates (provide product samples, copy, visuals, factices) are met by marketing.
- Assist team in pulling sales data (Internal EDI Sales Data & external NPD/Competitive Data).
- Create launch recaps for management and Central on 5-star launches
- Understand the market from a social network point of view and be able to provide support and quick analysis and recommendations to support launches.
- Conduct SKU analysis and recommend items for discontinuance. Includes recommendations for ideal number of shades for business in the U.S. market.
- Partner with cross functional teams such as PR, E-retail, Events, Education, and Media on program development.
- Prepare copy for local Marketing initiatives and provide feedback on translations issued by Global team.
- Support marketing team by managing internal and external field requests for product, presentations, launch overviews
- Experience ideally in luxury fragrances and/or cosmetics
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial and sales spirit with good academic background
- The VIE would ideally be a strategic thinker and excellent team player.
- He/she must possess strong analytical skills, good oral and written presentation skills, as well as excellent computer skills, and be highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Fluency in French and in English required
- Excellent with MS Office, Excel in particular
- Ready to work in a small, dynamic and team environment
VIE start date: 01/09/2019
Duration: 18 months
NOTE: before applying, please make sure you meet the following criteria to be eligible for this program https://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/les-conditions-du-VI.aspx