TEAM AND SCOPE
Responsible for assisting the Marketing team with the planning, day to day implementation and management of the Dior brand activities in order to achieve targeted sales, market share, profit and contribution within the constraints of a set budget. Delivering growth in line with set budget.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Execute Skincare launches including internal coordination with all departments (Merchandising/Sales/Education/PR/Marketing coordination/Customer service).
- Plan Action sheet for product placement and collateral for Makeup and skincare for each journey.
- Contribute to the generation of creative ideas within the department to seek best practices
- Support female fragrance launch campaign, with a focus on maximising impact to support UK retailers
- Track competition on Beauty launches and events to identify best practices from the business.
Trade Marketing plan, Sales and Education
- Participate in the presentations of Beauty launches both internally and externally.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for internal and external meetings (sales conferences and strategy meetings).
- Ensure adequate stock coverage for all products through forecasting accuracy and quota management.
- Raise POs and track budgets
- Develop ad hoc local collateral POS elements to support launches working closely with Merchandising team.
Throughout this mission, you will have the opportunity to develop the following competencies:
- Relationship Building with the wider teams across PCD
- UK Budget Management
The HOUSE of PARFUMS CHRISTIAN DIOR
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, they are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Today, Parfums Christian Dior invites you to join this hive of creativity.
- Marketing or Business graduate with at least 2 to 3 years' experience in an operationnal marketing role, with previous exposure to luxury brands
- Highly organised team player
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Passion & knowledge about industry
- Eager to learn and develop in a highly retail driven market landscape
DETAILS OF THE VIE:
Contract: International Volunteer Program
Start date: January 2020
Location: London, United Kingdom
Length of the assignment: 12 months
1.Submit your application online.
2.Due to summer vacations, we will get back to you in September 2019. If your application is selected, you will be contacted by the HR team for a first phone interview.
3. If you are successful during the first round, you will then be interviewed by the manager(s) in charge of the position
NOTE: before applying, please make sure you meet the following criteria to be eligible for this program https://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/les-conditions-du-VI.aspx