The house of PARFUMS CHRISTIAN DIOR
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, they are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Today, Parfums Christian Dior invites you to join this hive of creativity.
TEAM AND SCOPE
The export department of LATAM is in charge of the Latin-American distributors and retailers, is organize in five regions, FWI, Caribbean & Central Am., Southern Cone, Andino and Colombia. This department is led by the Export Director, there is 3 Area Managers, one Retail account executive, a Jr Account executive (for the FWI), a business manager for Colombia and 2 coordinators that collaborates with the back office. The export department reports to Regional Director.
The French West Indies market is formed by the islands of Martinique, Guadaloupe & Guyanne and it has the presence of 10 retailers (2 of them, are international chains).
- Negotiation of annual sales target & signature of annual commercial agreement.
- Negotiation of trade & marketing plan per client, aligned with the French Mkt Plan Calendar, definition of the investments per client in line with the budget assigned for the region.
- Purchase orders and monthly sales follow up, ensuring the proper level of stocks as well as the correct logistic process.
- Sell Out follow up per chain & door to ensure the brand development.
- Ensure the brand image in the POS, right location & spaces
Throughout this mission, you will have the opportunity to develop the following competencies:
- Commercial agility & negotiation skills.
- Strategic thinking while implementing the brand strategy per retailer
- Budget planning & P&L notions applied in retailers
- Trade marketing planning & marketing plan execution
- Dealing with ambiguity & learning on the fly due to the cultural diversity of the region and the team.
- Holding a Master degree.
- Confident, outgoing individual who is not shy about contacting clients without prior introduction.
- Proactive in nature - will seek out issues in the territory and propose and implement concrete solutions.
- Strong marketing and commercial mind-set.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, curious and with a high sense of goal achievement.
- Extremely comfortable with both Excel and PowerPoint and with good presentation skills.
- Fluent in French, English and Spanish.
DETAILS OF THE VIE:
Contract: International Volunteer Program
Start date: September 2019
Location: Miami, USA
Length of the assignment: 24 months
- Submit your application online ;
- If your application is selected, you will be contacted by the HR team for a first phone interview ;
- If you are successful during the first round, you will then be interviewed by the manager(s) in charge of the position.
NOTE: before applying, please make sure you meet the following criteria to be eligible for this program https://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/les-conditions-du-VI.aspx