The VIE HR Project Management Specialist is in charge of coordinating, adapting and implementing the HR corporate Digital strategy to our region's needs and level of maturity while ensuring it is perfectly in line with central guidelines. The HR VIE will also provide full support to the Head of HR Development on key HR development projects in the Region. Coordination and support to internal stakeholders is key.
Coordinate the new Parfums Christian Dior (PCD) Digital Learning programme
PCD Employee Value Proposition
- Follow-up, implementation and training of the EVP in the Region
- Support internal & external diagnosis include employee satisfaction survey
- Coordinate PCD EVP workshops in the region
- Support to build the PCD EVP a culture in partnership with the local HR teams
- Create and manage HR newsletter for internal communications
Induction and onboarding
- Review and upgrade onboarding process for new joiners
- Implement/coordinate the Induction plan in the region for the new joiners
- In coordination with the Central HR team in Paris, provide support for the implementation/coordination of the induction plan for all new hires in the region (Dior Online induction, on boarding welcome box)
- Support on organization efficiency improvement projects
- Implement and coordinate PCD Breakfast Meetings
- Manage Diversity & Inclusion projects (CSR & LVMH initiatives -EllesVMH)
- Eligible to VIE contracts (see below)
- Master's degree preferred; Area of study in Human Resources, Communications, or related discipline
- Excellence interpersonal skills and team work
- Vision of HR strategic business partner, service oriented
- Minimum of 2 years of HR experience, full time or internship
- Savviness with HR digital platforms
- Strong business acumen across multiple functions
- Ability to think strategically about complex problems and offer solutions
- Proactive. Results oriented. Autonomous, self-motivated. Fast and flexible
- Vision of HR as a strategic business partner, service-oriented
- Fluent in English. Chinese or Korean a plus
VIE Details :
This VIE mission is based in Hong Kong, for 12 months (renewable if needed).
Start date : Autumn 2018
Mandatory VIE criteria :
- Anyone aged over 18 and under 28 at the time they register can apply to be an international intern.
- You must have French or European nationality (i.e. be a national of a Member State of the European Economic Area, which includes the 28 Member States of the European Union including Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Monaco).
- Being graduated from a Bachelor/Master degree, and hold the diploma.