The VIE HR Development Coordinator is in charge of recruiting, coordinating, and adapting HR corporate strategy to our region's needs and level of maturity while ensuring it is perfectly in line with central guidelines. The HR VIE will also provide full support to the HR Development Management on key HR development projects in the Region.
Talent Acquisition Project
- Identify, build, grow and manage talent pools actors to serve the Maisons's needs
- Investigate on new sourcing channels depending the needs to gain more efficiency for each recruitment
- Work alongside the HR Development Manager for recruitment processes, from creation of job descriptions to validation of profiles with Management (Internships to permanent contracts)
Employee Engagement Project
- Support the Parfums Christian Dior Orient Employee Experience Project Manager as a key member of the project team.
- Staff engagement projects and activities
- Responsible for building the new induction strategy for all new employees to transmit the Maisons's identity from the very first day
- Support the HR Development Manager during the yearly Performance Career Review
- Support the HR Development Manager for the analysis of the training needs and building of training plans for all business units
- Management of all training enrollments
- Eligible to VIE contracts (see below)
- Master's Degree in HR with a first successful experience in Recruitment
- Excellence interpersonal skills and team work
- Vision of HR strategic business partner, service oriented
- Minimum of 2 years of HR experience, full time or internship
- Team player, excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Adaptable and diligent: high priority on accuracy and adherence to timeframes
- Vision of HR as a strategic business partner, service-oriented
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
- Proficient user of the MS Office package
VIE Details :
This VIE mission is based in Dubaï, for 18 months (renewable if needed).
Start date : March 2019
Mandatory VIE criteria :
- Anyone aged over 18 and under 28 at the time they register can apply to be an international intern.
- You must have French or European nationality (i.e. be a national of a Member State of the European Economic Area, which includes the 28 Member States of the European Union including Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Monaco).
- Being graduated from a Bachelor/Master degree, and hold the diploma.