Reporting to the Human Resources Director, the HR Controlling VIE will be in charge of analyzing/improving most of the HR processes, providing support to HR partners and other levels in the organization. The successful candidate will analyze best practices in the market, assuring fairness to employees and sustainability to the organization
Main missions :
- Responsible for the compensation analysis and Market Data surveys
- Preparation of C&B package proposals so that they meet current and future business needs and are consistent with the organization's desired internal and external market position
- In coordination with the HRD, prepare and monitor the annual review process
- Participate in the design of all types of variable pay plans, with specific focus on BC's package in order to retain BC's and decrease turnover, encourage and support the best BC's and analyze competitors package.
- Create, update and maintain the HR dashboard, and make the necessary reports and analysis to the HR department (staffing report, HC follow-up. Etc.)
- Liaise with HR peers to ensure LVMH Talent platform is duly updated with all data (ICR, OMR, employee information...)
- Interpret results and make recommendations that support the development and maintenance of effective compensation and benefits programs
- Detect and improve processes always seeking maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Eligible to VIE contracts (see below)
- Master's degree preferred; Area of study in Human Resources, Communications, or related discipline
- Excellence in written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Vision of HR strategic business partner, service oriented
- Analytical Skills, Independence and ability to take initiatives
- High level of confidentiality and integrity
- Minimum of 2 years of HR experience and project management, full time or internship
- Proactive. Results oriented. Autonomous, self-motivated. Fast and flexible
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Knowledge of LVMH processes will be a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook..)
VIE Details :
This VIE mission is based in Mexico City, for 18 months (renewable if needed).
Start date : January 2019
Mandatory VIE criteria :
- Anyone aged over 18 and under 28 at the time they register can apply to be an international intern.
- You must have French or European nationality (i.e. be a national of a Member State of the European Economic Area, which includes the 28 Member States of the European Union including Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Monaco).
- Being graduated from a Bachelor/Master degree, and hold the diploma.