The house of PARFUMS CHRISTIAN DIOR
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, they are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Today, Parfums Christian Dior invites you to join this hive of creativity.
TEAM AND SCOPE
HR Controlling VIE will support the P&C US HR team. The US HR team supports not only Parfums Christian Dior, but also Shared Services, Guerlain, LVMH Fragrance Brands, and Acqua di Parma. In this role, the VIE will be challenged to take on a multifaceted role of HR reporting and staff cost planning for all entities. To be successful the VIE must be comfortable with learning new applications/tools and analyzing data as it pertains to staff cost planning, LVMH reporting, as well as creation of reports for HR senior management and team.
- LVMH HReporting: Managing monthly statistical headcount for 11 entities.
- OrionHR: Managing monthly headcount as well as quarterly staff cost reporting for 12 entities.
- Staff Cost Forecasts/Budget: Manage the process for R1, R2, and Budgeting process for 5 entities.
- Work with respective Finance Controllers in Acqua di Parma, Guerlain, LVMH Fragrance Brands US, LVMH Fragrance Brands Canada, and Parfums Christian Dior Canada to maintain and update recurring and non-recurring compensation data.
- OrionHR + Organization Chart: Update of OrionHR and Organization Charts to reflect R1, R2, and Budget plans.
- HR Package : Analysis of Sources of Change between reporting periods where N = Current Year
- R1 N vs Actuals N-1 (full year scope)
- R1 N vs Budget N (full year scope)
- R2 N vs Actuals N-1 (full year scope)
- R2 N vs R1 N (for Finance only; full year scope)
- Budget N+1 vs R2 N (full year scope)
- Reconciliation: R1/R2 N vs Actual N (for Finance only; monthly scope)
- Other reporting: Assist with EEO-1, Mercer & KFHG Compensation Surveys, Annual Social Reports, Workers Compensation Premiums, etc.
- Ultipro HR/Pay System: Assist with projects pertaining to data within HR/Payroll system such as audits, data scrubbing, and updating Org Level 2 descriptions.
- BI Reports: Assist in creating monthly high-level HR standard reports/dashboard to be reviewed by senior management such as Turnover, Demographics, and Internal Compensation Ranges.
- Ad-hoc reporting: Requests from Finance, Accounting, HR, and other business partners.
Throughout this mission, you will have the opportunity to develop the following competencies:
- Managing staff cost forecasts and budgets for the largest expense on any P&L statement.
- Analyzing internal compensation vs market data.
- Building communication skills through interaction with business partners.
- Excel skills: managing large sets of data.
- Exposure to LVMH reporting as well as creating new reports for local management.
- Knowledge of Finance & Accounting as it relates to HR & Payroll.
- Knowledge of HRIS data systems: how data is setup and mapped to other business tools.
- Holding a Master degree in HR controlling or Finance
- Basic finance & accounting knowledge, e.g. accruals, expenses, payroll.
- Excel skills, e.g. pivot tables, functions/formulas.
- Ability to learn new applications, e.g. Cognos BI, Ultipro, AX General Ledger.
- Experience with HRIS databases.
- Analytical mind-set and detail-orientated.
- Demonstrate maturity and respect with regards to confidential employee data.
- Fluent in English and in French
DETAILS OF THE VIE:
Contract: International Volunteer Program
Start date: September 2019
Location: New York City, New York USA
Length of the assignment: 18 months
- Submit your application online.
- If your application is selected, you will be contacted by the HR team for a first phone interview.
- If you are successful during the first round, you will then be interviewed by the manager(s) in charge of the position.
NOTE: before applying, please make sure you meet the following criteria to be eligible for this program https://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/les-conditions-du-VI.aspx