Reporting to Head of Controlling, the Finance Controller main responsibilities:
- Financial Planning and Controlling
- Provide support to budget controllers to allow them to progress as fast as possible and co guarantee in a subtle manner the quality, reliability and accuracy of work delivered by them.
- Support the preparation budgets their revision while being in charge of some specific budget ( uniform, Travels budgets...)
- Work closely with the Financial Manager to ensure that expenses are on target with projections and that the company operates within budget parameters.
- Realize Monthly analysis of open purchase orders with involved operational
- Co-Prepare and co-submit monthly reporting.
- Prepare daily sales analysis report and weekly analysis .
- Provide detailed monthly operating results analyzing main variances with latest revision, budget and previous year.
- Auditing Control:
- Support annual audit and related matters and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
- Document, implement and test locally controls from the internal self-evaluation key controls campaign
- Supervise the signature of the supplier code of conduct. Liaise with the operational to insure a 90% coverage.
- Assist the Head of Controlling in the implementation of Group internal control procedures in order to verify the integrity of all financial information, ensure and maintain historical records.
First experience through a controlling or an audit training will be required
Fluent in excel
SAP and SAP analytical first experience will be a plus