We are currently looking for a Financial Analyst VIE, based in Hong-Kong, and assigned to LVMH holdings in Hong-Kong, China, Korea and Singapore.
Consolidate group regional financial planning and analysis activities (FP&A) in support of Finance Manager
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc management reports: collect regional data from brands, consolidate & analyze sales trends.
- Prepare monthly group results presentation for regional Chief Finance Officer.
- Perform monthly analysis of P&L actuals.
- Preparation of group budgets for LVMH Asia Pacific Holdings in accordance with guidelines and timetable.
- Liaise with departments to collect data and assist Finance Manager in forecasting & consolidation.
- Deliver market insights by country to support Brands in the region.
- Manage offices leases, intragroup service recharges, Internal Control requirements.
- Master Degree in Finance or Business
- Advance level in Excel (VBA knowledge is a plus); strong PowerPoint presentation skills
- Relevant experience in controlling, budgeting or auditing.
- Accurate and reliable, agile with figures and database.
- Fluent English
- Ability to work in a time sensitive and fast paced business
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a complex work environment
- Entrepreneurial drive, ability to take initiative and work independently.
Information à l'attention des candidats
LVMH recruits and recognizes all talents.