The HOUSE of PARFUMS CHRISTIAN DIOR
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, they are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Today, Parfums Christian Dior invites you to join this hive of creativity.
TEAM AND SCOPE
Within our Perfumes & Cosmetics division based in Brussel, Belgium, we are looking for a VIE to work with our LVMH P&C BeNeLux Finance team.
The position reports to the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, who reports to the CFO Benelux and supports the Benelux General Managers and HR Manager.
The team is composed of:
- 1 Manager
- 1 Rep. for Dior
- 1 Rep. for Guerlain
- 1 Rep. for LVMH FB
The role is mainly an Internal Controls and continuous improvement role.
Responsibilities will include in particular, but not restricted to:
- Internal Controls: participation in several action plans including:
- Participate to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance project & implementation of the key changes validated by the Group,
- Compliance & implementation of the Internal Group controls (ERICA),
- Coordination and follow-up of Internal Audit action plans,
- Continuous improvement : Liaise with BeNeLux BPC Departments and Business to work collaboratively and implement synergies
Throughout this mission, you will have the opportunity to develop the following competencies:
- Project management
- Analytical skills
- Business acumen
- Education / Major in engineering school, supply chain, processes, systems,
- Capable of evaluating processes, and checking data accuracy,
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time,
- Analytical and critical (ability to challenge), with a great attention to detail,
- Quick learner, ability to grasp key business drivers and communicate in a focused manner,
- Excellent communication skills, in person and in writing,
- Ability to work across different cultures as part of an international organization,
- Exigent and curious,
- Fluent spoken and written English, Dutch is a plus,
- Working knowledge of databases, tools, including Excel.
DETAILS OF THE VIE:
Contract: International Volunteer Program
Start date: January 2021
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Length of the assignment: 18 months
- Submit your application online ;
- If your application is selected, you will be contacted by the HR team to plan a first interview
- If you are successful during the first round, you will then be interviewed by the manager(s) in charge of the position.
NOTE: before applying, please make sure you meet the following criteria to be eligible for this program https://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/les-conditions-du-VI.aspx