The HOUSE of PARFUMS CHRISTIAN DIOR
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, they are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Today, Parfums Christian Dior invites you to join this hive of creativity.
TEAM AND SCOPE
The VIE will be part of US LVMH P&C multibrands team, integrated in the Operations team.
The US warehouse, located in Cranbury (NJ) and close to NYC, is using LVMH P&C core model IS set up in term of ERP and a state-of-the-art WMS (Manhattan). The Cranbury Distribution Center is very important in term of superficies (around 200.000 sq. Ft) and activity (9 LVMH P&C Brands, BtoB and BtoC orders, 230 employees).
The main target is to create more capacity improving productivity and reducing lead time to prepare future automation projects.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Warehouse continuous improvement
- Lead time reduction
- Receiving: From different warehouses around the world and also some local supplier for US Brands
- Putaway and Replenishment: by pallets, by boxes or units
- Picking and packing: full boxes or loose picking by units.
- Shipping: several specifications linked to the different customer.
- Participation to study of automation
Throughout this mission, you will have the opportunity to develop the following competencies:
- Problem Identification and Solution
- Management of Time and Priority Setting
- Training, Mentoring and Delegating
- Engineering Graduate with a major in Supply Chain Management / Logistics
- Good analytical skills and results oriented
- Organized, autonomous, rigorous and reliable, able to anticipate
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory, Proficiency in Spain is an advantage
DETAILS OF THE VIE:
Contract: International Volunteer Program
Start date: January 2020
Location: Cranbury, New Jersey
Length of the assignment: 12 months (with the option to extend)
1. Submit your application online.
2. Due to summer vacations, we will get back to you in September 2019. If your application is selected, you will be contacted by the HR team for a first phone interview.
3. If you are successful during the first round, you will then be interviewed by the manager(s) in charge of the position.
NOTE: before applying, please make sure you meet the following criteria to be eligible for this program https://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/les-conditions-du-VI.aspx