The VIE Category Manager Assistant is part of the ASPAC Regional Marketing team. He/She contributes to building 360 launch plans for key initiatives and maximize all touch points in collaboration with regional team (merchandising, CRM, training, retail).
- Contribute to building 360 launch plans for key initiatives and maximize all touch points in collaboration with regional team (merchandising, CRM, training, retail)
- Interact and assist markets in implementation of strategy. Collect needs and request from local team and access their relevancy. Recommend adapted action plans when necessary.
- Support and assist markets in the development and implementation of local action plans. Anticipate and propose relevant initiatives for launches.
- Gather quantitative and qualitative feedbacks for each launch as well as on an on-going basis, sharing launch feedback with Central team.
- Contribute heavily to the communication of best practices and competitors' information across the region and with Central.
- Interact with Central marketing teams to obtain most adapted tools for launches.
- Conduct analysis based on Beaute Research results and Sales Results and provide insights.
- Assist markets and collaborate closely with other functions in Regional Team for the implementation of Backstage Line and Maison Christian Dior.
- Assist markets in the implementation of special projects, e.g. Pro-team Event, PR Event etc.
- Preparation and present in team meetings, Regional Seminar Meeting and meeting with markets.
- Support markets on operational matters, e.g. HD files for Edition Tools, lab samples, etc.
- Eligible to VIE contracts (see below)
- Master's degree preferred; Area of study in Marketing, or related discipline
- At ease with figures
- Very strong communication, people skills and a team player
- Good organization and time management abilities
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and with different culture background
- Fluent in English, French. Chinese or Korean a plus
VIE Details :
This VIE mission is based in Hong Kong, for 12 months (renewable if needed).
Start date : February or March 2019
Mandatory VIE criteria :
- Anyone aged over 18 and under 28 at the time they register can apply to be an international intern.
- You must have French or European nationality (i.e. be a national of a Member State of the European Economic Area, which includes the 28 Member States of the European Union including Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Monaco).
- Being graduated from a Bachelor/Master degree, and hold the diploma.