TEAM AND SCOPE
The position of the Business Development Analyst will report to Country Marketing Manager and will work closely with Country Commercial Director and Finance Director. Scope of the role will be to conduct close examinations of figures by using mathematical models and predictive research to monitor company's revenue & sales growth, products performance, operational models and tools, as well as expenses and competition of sales and marketing activities. Additionally, the VIE must find relevant patterns and discrepancies, and use this analysis to determine procedure changes and propose new ideas and tools that will improve the business and the operational model.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Analyse Sales & Product Figures (ie: Sell In / Sell Out on weekly, monthly basis)
- Determine Methods to Improve Sales and product performance
- Identify opportunities and suggest Improvements to Executives
- Analyse Competitor and Market Performance
- Provide YTD & YTG result comparisons to budgets and forecasts
- Create reporting tool by franchise / category / axis
- Create and support A&P follow up and monitoring tool for YTD & YTG analysis by axis / by projects
- Support of systematic Launch recap analysis
Throughout this mission, you will have the opportunity to develop the following competencies:
- Analysis and synthesis of the information
- Business understanding
- Decision making
- Project Management
- Marketing or Business Graduate with previous exposure to luxury brands
- Strong knowledge of Excel and MS Office
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and establish priorities, autonomous
- Strong capability in quantitative analysis and driven by numbers
- Organized, dynamic, team player and proactive
- Financial KPIs awareness
The HOUSE OF PARFUMS CHRISTIAN DIOR
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, they are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Today, Parfums Christian Dior invites you to join this hive of creativity.
DETAILS OF THE VIE:
Contract: International Volunteer Program
Start date: January 2020
Location: Athens, Greece
Length of the assignment: 12 months (with the option to extend)
1. Submit your application online.
2. Due to summer vacations, we will get back to you in September 2019. If your application is selected, you will be contacted by the HR team for a first phone interview.
3. If you are successful during the first round, you will then be interviewed by the manager(s) in charge of the position.
Information à l'attention des candidats
NOTE: before applying, please make sure you meet the following criteria to be eligible for this program https://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/les-conditions-du-VI.aspx