The main expected objectives are to be a business partner and deliver accurate and timely financial information to the Parent company, to ensure the respect of internal control procedure and to contribute actively to the decision-making of the management in place locally and centrally in France.
The assistant Business controller will report to the TR Financial controller based in Hong Kong.
He/she has to bring a real added value in the controlling process and have a business approach. He/she will be involved in process simplification and optimization project.
Main duties will include:
- Budget and forecast elaboration in association with local commercial teams : analyze and advise them in order to build regional P&L, then issue and communicate the analysis to the finance corporate team in Paris
- Internal control follow-up: respect of existing procedures, implementation of new ones according to headquarter recommendations.
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly reports and analysis for local GM APAC, local Head of Finance Control, local commercial teams and corporate finance: P&L / monthly Dashboards / Monthly TR APAC report / Sell In and Sell Out reports
- Prepare the monthly rolling forecast with analysis on YTG
- Create and follow-up of the monthly phasing for sales and P&L
- Support the Financial controller during the monthly closing period
- TR analysis requested by the business
The Assistant Business Controller will also have the opportunity to get involved in ad hoc project and analysis work as required by the business.
- Master Degree in Finance
- 2 years working experience in Controlling department
- Accounting experience is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of Excel is required
- Fluent in French and English
- Well-developed communication skills
- Analysis, rigorous and organization skills are nice to have for this position