Kendo Brands is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world's largest luxury group. A play on the words "can do", Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill's words, ‘never, never, never give up'
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, KVD Vegan Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
In the strong development context of Kendo Brands, the Supply Chain Coordinator, managed by the General Manager Middle East, establishes and monitors sales forecasts and is responsible of inventory management for the Middle East market. He also facilitates the proper coordination of supply chain to ensure maximum presence of Kendo products in Sephora stores in his area.
- Realize and consolidate the forecasts of the core products (in volume / value) as well as novelties for the brands of the portfolio KENDO in adequacy with the plans of the Brand and Marketing teams as well as the budgets. Transmit these forecasts to planning teams in the US and find the necessary solutions with marketing in case of forecasts variances.
- Be the supply chain expert for the Brands and Marketing teams. Support the construction of the assortment of brands, the creation of suppliers and product sheets. Guarantee and manage the availability of products for different animations and marketing operations.
- Coordinate the planning of the novelties from end to end. Manage, calculate and communicate the planning to the different departments to ensure the delivery of new products in time and quantities. Ensure the presence of new products in stores as scheduled.
- Update and analyze sales and inventory on our brands. Ensure good inventory levels in stores, alert and take corrective actions if necessary. Manage and analyze the use of the testers. Optimize the existing documentation of Supply Chain processes to make it more operational and efficient.
- first experience establishing sales forecasts for various services
- College degree or equivalent related to Supply Chain Management/logistic
- good analytical skills and results oriented
- first international experience that has allowed to highlight interpersonal skills
- Organized, autonomous, rigorous and reliable, able to anticipate
- Wanting to improve the processes
- Must be fluent in English and be a very good Excel user
Information à l'attention des candidats
VIE DETAILS :
This VIE mission is based in Dubaï, for 12 months (renewable if needed).
Mandatory VIE criteria :
- Anyone aged over 18 and under 28 at the time they register can apply to be an international intern.
- You must have French or European nationality (i.e. be a national of a Member State of the European Economic Area, which includes the 28 Member States of the European Union including Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Monaco).
- Being graduated from a Bachelor/Master degree, and hold the diploma.
More details: https://www.civiweb.com/EN/le-volontariat-international/VIE_CONDITIONS.aspx