Moët Hennessy, No. 1 worldwide in Luxury Wines & Spirits, owns prestigious brands such as Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot... As a part of LVMH, luxury sector leader, Moët Hennessy is recognized for the quality of its products, its constant search for excellence and innovation. Moët Hennessy realizes more than 90% of its turnover in the export and embodies the French Art de vivre.
The Global Travel Retail works in close relationship with its main customers to deliver unique brand experiences in the biggest Airports and Cruises Lines across the world. In the highly dynamic environment of Travel Retail, our team are dedicated to share and promote with passion the excellence of our Wines & Spirits portfolio.
Moët Hennessy Global Travel Retail is looking for a Creative and Agile Marketing Assistant.
As part of the Global Travel Retail Central Team based in Paris, you will support the Global Marketing Manager in the development and roll-out of 2019 marketing plans, for the full Champagnes portfolio: Dom Pérignon, Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Ruinart, and Krug.
- Assist in the creation of the 360° launch-pack and tools development for 2019 projects: Veuve Clicquot Summer, Moët & Chandon End of Year, Dom Pérignon End of Year...
- Support the Global Travel Retail regions (Europe, USA, APAC, ME) in the implementation of Q1 & Q2 2019 activations: Moët & Chandon Rosé, Veuve Clicquot Spring, Moët & Chandon Summer, Veuve Clicquot Summer...
- Provide guidance to regions for qualitative implementation of promotional & sales plans: e-retail, CPIs...
- Lead strategic business tools maintenance: Visuals Platform, Assets Management Platform, Newsletter
- Prepare internal presentations: Launch reports, MH Business Review, Maison Business Updates, Best Practices, Team Meetings...
- Monitor Competitors' activities, marketing and creative intelligence
Following a master degree in Marketing, you would like to help our Global Marketing team develop and implement the brand plans of our prestigious Champagnes: you have already honed those skills in a previous experience. The 4P's are no secret to you and your mind is full of ideas about luxury brand development. As a very organized person, you demonstrate strong communication skills and enjoy collaborating with Global and Regional teams as well as with external contractors (agencies). Highly adaptable with a positive mindset, you are known for your proactivity, always looking for solutions to achieve your goals. Excel and PowerPoint are your best allies to prepare presentations and reports, and your Manager can rely on you to analyze data with accuracy. You also demonstrate a strong interest for the Luxury and Wines & Spirits sector.
Languages: English + French fluent, written and spoken
Contract type: internship / Timing: 6 months, starting in January 2019