In the Travel Retail Department, you are in charge of Dior Architecture & VISUAL Merchandising for Middle East, Africa, and Indian Subcontinent.
Reporting to the Travel Retail Commercial Director, you will ensure proper implementation of Dior counters from concept design drawings to construction and installation throughout the region.
- Apply and adapt Global guidelines from Dior international Merchandising department to fit regional requirements.
- Contribute in selecting, validating and training authorized suppliers to ensure quality standards.
- Provide concept drawings, 3D plans and technical drawings.
- Define project timelines and budget while ensuring that they are respected.
Collaborate with internal:
- International architecture team
- International visual merchandising team.
- Purchasing department
- Retail managers
Collaborate with external:
- Duty Free operators
- Architecture or Design School
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- Resourceful and able to work under tight deadlines and constraints
- Creative and open minded
- Proactive, autonomous, organized and detail oriented
- Collaborative and team player
- Knowledge of the following software : Autocad, Sketchup 3D, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office