At CÉLINE the products are central to everything and speak for themselves. Ready-to-wear leather goods, accessories and shoes: each item is crafted to be beautiful and practical, without artifice, in tune with the everyday lives of the women for whom it is designed. CÉLINE's focus is on "less but excellent".
Rooted in the present, CÉLINE writes its history day after day: exploration, creative energy and committed choices lie at the heart of its culture. This explains the brand's ability to be full of surprises. Its major characteristics are sophisticated materials, a passion for detail and timeless modernity.
CÉLINE is a company which creates affinities, built on a clear value system: sincerity, agility, focus. Internally, everyone is a stakeholder and ambassador for a single, coherent project: to make beautiful, sincere and genuine products which empower women and give them joy in dressing and living for themselves.
CÉLINE looks above all for individuality and talent in those who contribute to achieving this goal, not a specific "profile".
Reporting to the Retail Training Director, the Customer Experience Training Project Manager will be responsible for Customer Experience excellence and loyalty throughout the Retail network. He/she will have to give his/her contribution to make the Céline Customer Experience a unique, outstanding, unforgettable experience for our customers.
- Support the Retail Experience strategy of the Brand through designing the necessary training modules and tools, aiming at reinforcing customer experience sensibility and focus in sales teams.
- Following the Customer Experience project outcomes, work closely with the other departments playing a major role in Customer experience excellence (International Direction, PMs, Retail, etc...), so as to design and deploy appropriate training initiatives in the regions, to elevate the Céline customer experience.
- Play an active role in sales staff competences development, providing adequate trainings and tools to support them in their day-to-day activity, and helping them develop attended skills and attitudes in the medium-long term.
- Support business performance through implementation of relevant KPIs to measure training impact and efficiency on sales, ensuring regular monitoring on ROI as far as Retail excellence is concerned (traffic rates, clients acquisition, etc...)
- Implement necessary improvements and tailoring to the training modules and contents, in relation with central and local needs/strategy, and ensure they are regularly updated and distributed to the entire Retail network.
- Work closely with the rest of the central Retail Training team, to be aligned on ongoing projects as far as collection/product training initiatives are concerned.
- Visit the regions regularly to check appropriate delivery of training, and support the local trainers during pilot sessions and new training initiatives launch.
- Manage assigned budget for customer experience training modules/tools/initiatives development and design.
- At least 10 years of experience in retail ideally in the luxury industry
- 5 years in training
- Excellent relationship and pedagogical skills
- Creative and innovative able to create digital tools
- Organization skills, dynamic & enthusiastic, able to influence
- Very good understanding of the fashion world in luxury
- Business oriented
- At ease in an international environment
- French and English fluent