Christian Dior Couture's Retail Trainee Manager program is dedicated to identify and develop our future leaders.
Working with the Boutique managers, the Trainee Manager learns the day-to-day management of the sales team and to ensure the highest level of customer experience.
We welcome applications from high potential candidates who will either be recent graduates, or have a professional background; and who will demonstrate passion, client centric approach, strategic thinking and leadership.
We recruit Dior Retail Trainees on a permanent basis within our international Retail network.
- To greet, serve and advise customers, delivering the highest standards of service
- Maximize sales and measure sales performance
- Assist in assigning and monitoring sales targets
- Participate in the preparation of merchandise displays and presentations
- Conduct and/or participate in regular store meetings to discuss store performance, sales training, product knowledge, merchandising
- Facilitate proper communication between management and associates
- Participate in the coordination of in store events
- Follow all stock management procedures
- Sense of initiative and commercial creativity with fashion sensitivity
- Ability to maintain presence on selling floor
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills
- Good understanding and appreciation of the luxury market
- Fluency in French and English
- A third language is a plus
To get more insight into the program
We invite you to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO52sPkJBQs
Encourageant la diversité sous toutes ses formes, Christian Dior Couture s'est engagé depuis 2013 dans une démarche en faveur de l'emploi des personnes en situation de handicap.