Moët Hennessy, No. 1 worldwide in Luxury Wines & Spirits, owns prestigious brands such as Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot... As a part of LVMH, luxury sector leader, Moët Hennessy is recognized for the quality of its products, its constant search for excellence and innovation. Moët Hennessy realizes more than 90% of its turnover in the export and embodies the French Art de vivre.
The Global Travel Retail works in close relationship with its main customers to deliver unique brand experiences in the biggest Airports and Cruises Lines across the world. In the highly dynamic environment of Travel Retail, our teams are dedicated to share and promote with passion the excellence of our Wines & Spirits portfolio.
As part of the Travel Retail Europe team based in Paris, you will support the Key account Managers to implement the 2018/2019 marketing plan across Europe on our full Wines & Spirits portfolio.
Support the Key account team in the implementation of the 2018 marketing plan: (80% of time):
- Create and implement temporary brands animations within Airports by working in close relationship with external Design & Production agencies, Client operational teams and internal marketing team.
- Ensure implementation with agencies and temporary staff
- Follow up on sales impact and discuss improvement with the team
Support the sales team with day to day work (20% of time)
- Prepare internal presentations and customer business analysis such as Sales reports
- Follow up on new product listing with the customer
- Analyse ROI
Currently in a Business School or equivalent, you have a good understanding of Marketing/Brand Management concepts. Following a previous internship, you show strong communication & interpersonal skills. Dynamic and proactive, you know how to lead several projects in a highly competitive environment. An experience working in retail, Wines & Spirits sector or in close relationship with agencies would be a plus.
- Mandatory fluent in French & English
- Starting from September 2018
- 1 year apprenticeship