Moët Hennessy encompasses the wines and spirits activities of the LVMH Group world leader of the luxury sector. It comprises 24 Maisons. Moët & Chandon, Krug, Veuve Clicquot, Hennessy, Château d'Yquem, Dom Pérignon, Belvedere, Château Cheval Blanc... All of these world-renowned wine and spirit brands have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs.
Nowadays, Moët Hennessy is present in more than 150 countries, sharing the culture of excellence, tradition, innovation and authenticity of the Maisons all around the world.
- Creates impactful activation strategies for Moet Hennessy Brands in On and Off-Trade channels.
- Develops, implements & evaluates Activation Trade Plan in conjunction with Marketing
- Focuses on Consumer Experience, Innovation and Quality for dynamic development of On and Off Trade.
- Assures the outstanding visibility and POSM in On and Off premise.
- Brings insights and ideas from trade to marketing.
- Manages POS Materials and Trade Budgets.
- Supports local sales initiatives.
- Delivers insights from trade to marketing and vice-versa and putting them to practice.
- Closely cooperates with Brand Managers, Channel Managers and Key Accounts Managers.
- Analyzes and concludes Nielsen data.
- Manages MH sales support and education tools.
Master or BA degree; 2 to 5 years of experience in marketing; fluent in Polish & English (written and spoken); creative, innovative, insightful, understands luxury, excellent communication and cooperation skills, well-organized, decisive, strategic, independent, with drive and passion, high energy, entrepreneurial attitude, team player, analytical, structured.
Information à l'attention des candidats
Location : Warsaw