Moët Hennessy is the Wines & Spirits division of LVMH, gathering 24 prestigious brands (Dom Perignon, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Belvédère...)
Moët Hennessy Information Services (MHIS) is the global IT Unit of the division and covers MH business worldwide, from vineyards to distribution, with core model solutions...
Traceability is a growing stake at Moët Hennessy to prevent any sanitary risk, maintain the image of our products and guarantee the alignment with our commercial guidelines, with 2 axis :
- Commercial traceability : understand better the route to market of our product and limit Trans National Trades
- Food safety : identify the products at risk in case of a sanitary issue to perform a recall
Traceability covers the full route to market of a bottle from Maisons (Production) through regional hubs to local warehouses...
- The MHIS Supply Chain team is looking for an IT project manager focusing on the implementation of traceability solutions
- IT Project manager will work with the Solution Owner to understand priorities, define the applicative landscape
- Depending on workload plan, he may also take the lead on supply chain projects
- Scope of responsability includes the evolution of a « traceability portal », in synch with SAP, and various innovations (ex : RFID, tracking devices...)
Project management :
- Performs scoping of projects to launch with business stakeholders
- Performs editor and/or supplier comparison through a RFP, in coordination with all stakeholders (business, purchasing, functional architect...)
- Manage contractual aspects in coordination with Legal and Purchasing departments
- Define and manage project planning, scope and budget
- Manage reporting to executive instances, risks and alerts
- Analyzes functional solutions, requests cost estimations
- Coordinates all project stages, in coordination with business project manager(specifications, follow-up of development team, User Acceptance Tests, Change Management, Move to Production)
- Animates project committees and steering committees
- Projects are managed either with traditional or agile méthodologies
Continuous Business Improvement :
- Coordinates AMS suppliers to deliver evolutions, in coordination with CBI (Continuous Business Improvement) Manager : review solutions, challenge cost estimations ...
- Perform technological watch on his/her domain
- Meet with suppliers to understand their strategy and associated stakes
Information à l'attention des candidats
Job profile requested :
- 10 years of experience as a project manager in an international context
- Previous experience on traceability IT solutions in a company with similar stakes (luxury, pharmaceutical or Consumer Packaged Goods industry)
- A knowledge of SAP is recommended on Supply Chain / Operations areas
- A fluent level of English & french is mandatory.
- Understanding of production and distribution flows.
- Appetite for innovation (RFID ...)
- Valued profiles : IT & business awareness, autonomy and pro-activeness, entrepreneurial and innovation-oriented.
- Ability to lead projects with agile methodology
- Ability to engage both IT and business actors thanks to proven leadership