Lead the brand marketing strategy for all both existing and new Guerlain products in all categories: fragrances, make-up and skincare. Your goal will be to maximize sales by optimizing the resources allocated in a 360 ° vision, in line with defined budgets and international guidelines.
You will also be responsible for enhancing and maintaining the brand image online & offline with CRM, Media, Social Media & E-Retail.
1. Develop and execute Marketing strategy and activities
- Manage and coordinate launches with excellence
- Interface with Marketing team HQ to ensure alignment of global brand strategy.
- Create and/or customize all promotional marketing programs and promotional event calendars for the Netherlands; collaborate with Sales and Retail on the execution of promotional strategies.
- Retailer Presentations - Conceptualize retailer presentations in PowerPoint to share new launches and marketing programs.
- Develop and implement local marketing tools, innovative promotions and online & offline events by respecting the international guidelines
2. Product Management on the NL market
- Coordinate and cooperate in the development of the budget and its annual revisions (R1 / R2)
- Monthly analysis (Sell in & Sell Out by Line), in line with the objectives BU / R1 / R2
- Monthly analysis of rotation, stocks and novelties
- Responsible for sales forecasts for each product launch and institutional campaigns
- Sales, Promo Sales and POSM forecasts (in collaboration with various departments)
- Management and continuous monitoring of quotas & leftovers while controlling costs
- Management of product launches: pre-series, purchase orders, quotas etc.
- Presentation of NL figures (SISO by Line) + launches during sales cycle
- Ensure the marketing interface with Guerlain HQ (including monthly reports, market requests, launch reviews etc)
3. Responsible for Guerlain's "Brand Image" : online and offline
- Defining Guerlain's media strategy and responsible for the execution of its plan and the monitoring of the expenses & performances of the campaigns
- E-RETAIL, responsible for the update of our product lines & novelties on e-retailers pages and maintaining our brand image through brand and product pages
- DIGITAL, management of Guerlain.com/nl and the Store Locator
- CRM, management of the NL database and development of the CRM program (e-mailings, mailings, magazines)
4. Manage marketing expenses (Media, Samples, Merchandising, Testers)
- To be in charge of media and marketing expenses (samples, merchandising, local production and testers) and optimize the allocation of these means in a 360 ° vision
- Track each expense, from the constitution of the PO to the billing of the invoice
- Pilot and control expenses monthly
5. Team management
- Manage, motivate and develop the dedicated team of 1 Jr. Trade & Merchandising manager and 2 marketing interns
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar function
- Commercial college or Master's degree in marketing
- Good consumer, product and brand knowledge
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Expertise of Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc)
- You are organized, structured, involved, rigorous, persevering and enthusiastic
- You are analytical and agile with numbers
- You are able to organize and prioritise work in a fast changing environment
- You demonstrate creativity with a real aesthetic sensitivity, in line with the brand image
- You show initiative with a sense of customer service and are results-oriented
- You have a sense of contact and a good team spirit