Supporting and acting, first and foremost, as the business IT resource you will be part of a business solutions team that looks for best in class support and innovation.
Beyond leveraging your expertise you will have the opportunity to participate to projects and/or lead technical projects at the local business level as well as contribute to the delivery of regional initiatives.
Cultivating relationships with user community you will be able to collect and report on user requirements.
Installs, sets up, administers and operates the IT resources of one or more IT sites. Helps information systems to run correctly by ensuring the maintenance of the various tools and/or infrastructure of systems software and/or communications infrastructure (local, extended, voice, image, centralized architecture, client-server, web, mobile), thus improving quality, productivity and security.
- Ensures that tools, systems or networks he is responsible for operate at optimum capacity
- Sets up tools to ensure data consistency
- Has an up-to-date overview of Information Systems, and knows the company well
- Sets up a permanent inventory, and manages the various components of the various networks
- Monitors and analyses performances; implements measures liable to improve the tool's quality or productivity
- Establishes the tool's usage rules, in compliance with the company's standards and norms, and SLAs.
- Documents, promotes and checks their implementation
- Organises and optimises the resources in his area
- Authorises the implementation and integration of new tools (systems, networks, telecoms) into the production environment
- Manages server and application access rights according to staff profiles
- Deals with incidents or anomalies, starting with internal requests: incident diagnostics, identification, formulating and carrying out remedial action
- Takes part in corrective maintenance actions, and ensures they are of the highest quality
- Suggests improvements to optimize and organize existing resources
- Provides procedural technical assistance to operating teams, transfers competences to them, and potentially trains them
Maintenance and security:
- Controls access to IS resources (in general)
- Manages changes to, and maintenance of hardware, software, and Information Systems
- Manages performance (alert thresholds, optimising the use of department resources and products)
CONTINUE - Job description :
- Carries out studies on implementation requirements for adapted hardware, tools, and software
- Monitors the technologies used in the various areas of communications and systems infrastructures (hardware, software, architecture, protocols, transfer modes)
PROFILE DESCRIPTION :
Education : BS or BA degree in computer science or related field preferred
Languages : Fluent in English, French is a plus
Professional experience & know how : +3 years of experience in end-users computing, office automation and networking environment.
Technical & management skills :
- A high level of competence with data centres, servers, server farms, core and edge network devices and design principals
- High level understanding of an enterprise technical environment (LAN/WAN/WiFi/Data Networks/Networking) Client-Server Environment
- Knowledge of the following solutions: VMware vSphere/ESXi, Cisco routers & switches, Cisco WLC, Cisco Meraki, Checkpoint Firewalls, Kaspersky Antivirus & Ivanti, Basic understanding of ADP, HTML
- Deep knowledge of the Microsoft ecosystem: MS Windows server 2008/2012/2016, AD, GPO, WSUS, SQL, MDT, Azure Cloud, Windows 10 (Certifications a plus)
- Apple devices (iPhone, iPads, MacOS)
- Knowledge of: Desktop applications including: Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint OneNote, Skype for Business, Power BI, Visio, SharePoint)
- Knowledge of SalesForce solutions (Remedy Force, Sales Cloud, Commerce Cloud)
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Ability to think outside the box, be innovative & creative
- Willingness to be versatile & flexible in a fast-paced, continually evolving, work environment.