The MHIS B2C Team at Moët Hennessy is looking for a dynamic and diligent technical lead that will help us develop our Global Consumer Engagement ecosystem to better know our maisons'consumers, their interactions as well as engaging them through a portfolio of new initiatives including direct sales, marketing automation and data intelligence tools.
The Consumer Engagement Tech lead will be in charge of the solution architecture of MH Consumer Engagement ecosystem (consumer data collection, storage, activation, analytics)
The Consumer Engagement Tech Lead will:
- Manage & design the global and detailed MH Consumer Engagement IT ecosystem
- Provide solution architecture decision enabling MH Consumer Engagement ecosystem scalability, business and IT requirements consideration while respecting agreed quality criteria, cost and deadlines
- Ensure optimal coordination with other functions involved and stakeholders involved in the program and in the IT community in order to maintain and enhance MH Consumer Engagement ecosystem.
- Ensure documentation and knowledge capitalization of the ecosystem from an architecture perspective
- Control quality of implementations by applying code review
- Set up Salesforce Clouds solution (mainly SalesCloud, MarketingCloud, ServiceCloud, Analytics)
- Provide expertise on Salesforce Clouds & BigData in order to enhance the ecosystem and ease business continuity & growth
- Follow new trends on consumer engagement, B2C digital commerce, conduct benchmark and drive a robust program of innovation in the platform through releases, POCs, R&D...
The role requires experience of Consumer Engagement challenges and on Salesforce Clouds.Previous experience in managing initiatives around B2C CRM, Marketing Automation, Analytics, Big Data, Digital Commerce from both processes and technological perspective on Salesforce Clouds is essential. Excellent communication and organisation skills are required to drive daily contact with business/IT stakeholders.
About the team : Moët Hennessy is the Wines & Spirits division of LVMH. Moët Hennessy Information Services (MHIS) is the global IT unit of the division and covers MH business worldwide, from vineyards to distribution, with core model solutions. Based in France (Paris), you will join a highly motivated team of project managers and analysts working every day with our business partners and contractors to bring digital & B2C transformation to the sales, marketing and customer service teams around the world.
Main responsabilities :
- Collect needs in order to transform them into architecture document (flows diagrams, cartography...)
- Create briefs adhering to the business/IT priorities and strategy and understanding technical constraints
- Identify, evaluate and manage system integrators and software vendors regarding solution architecture features and quality of developments
- Provide architecture recommendations and decisions to system integrator and control applicability
- Challenge system integrator design & implementation recommendations as well as workload estimations
- Set up platform features, especially on Salesforce Clouds (ex; SalesCloud, MarketingCloud, ServiceCloud) in collaboration with MH Internal resources, system integrators and other third parties
- Follow up teams from design to implementation, including requirements, technical design, build, test and deployment of new features or site, to make sure quality of implementation is in line with expectation
- File all documents related to Consumer Engagement ecosystem
- Support Business Analyst & Products Owners on user stories review and on operational issues
- Ensure that the IT Community is always informed about changes and, in case of changes with relevant impact on time and effort, immediately activate the approval path
- Collaborate with multiple Scrum/Project Teams to pursue an integrated end-to-end perspective
- Proactively drive innovations through releases, POCs, R&D... ensuring the platform explores and capitalizes on new trends and features.
- Ensure architectural and global IT guidelines are implemented accordingly into MH Consumer Engagement ecosystem extension enabling scalability of the platform
- Own ecosystem solution architecture & technical leadership for all Consumer Engagement activities
- Control & approve quality of implementation (ie code review)
Information à l'attention des candidats
Qualification experience & skills required :
- Client-oriented with excellent communication skills and ability to work at quick pace in a multicultural environment. Able to engage both business and IT teams. Experience in coordinating many players in an international context
- Solid business acumen on CRM, Marketing Automation, Consumer Care, Digital Commerce solutions in a B2C context
- IT and business awareness / pragmatic / hands-on / test-and-learn mentality / autonomy and pro-activeness
- Excellent skills on Salesforce Clouds and extreme attention to detail with flexibility to accept and embrace change
- Solid experience in run of B2C CRM / Marketing Automation platform (Salesforce SalesCloud & MarketingCloud)
- Experience on Big Data projects related to Consumer engagement
- Friendly assertiveness
- Analytical mind
- A burning desire to deliver quality solutions iteratively & on time
- Proven track record on Agile methodology
- Languages: English & French
Other : some international traveling is to be expected for this position.