The Talent Acquisition and Development Manager is part of our Global HR Development team. Our goal: proactively source the best talents for the Maison and grow people through powerful and engaging learning and development actions. We have the mission to provide our employees with the best possible experience, driven by our passion and thrive for excellence.
The context is a new artistic vision combined with a fast-paced growing business. This implies to react quickly and anticipate the changes together with the opportunity to create something new and see the immediate results.
1/ Talent sourcing for the Head Office
- Attract, recruit and follow up the interns and apprentices (circa 80/year) of the HO: supervision of the selection, integration session, follow up and evaluation.
- Promote further the VIE pool in collaboration with the regions to create a qualitative and international talent pipeline.
- Talent sourcing: proactively sourcing all levels of seniority for specific functions in the HO.
- Develop innovative ways of engaging the Early Career Professionals at CELINE (Millennial program)
2/ Campus management and employer branding
- Develop together with the Global HR Development Director a strategy for campus management, introducing new CELINE specific and exclusive initiatives to engage with the students and ECPs.
- Roll out this strategy for Europe and partner with the regions to share this dynamic, fostering a powerful CELINE employer branding strategy across the globe.
- Monitor the ROI on campus activities and other experiences proposed to the external or internal participants.
- Define further the Onboarding program for the HO (finetuning content according to the new CELINE, using more digital tools)
- Create and deliver a strong communication plan to roll out this onboarding program, involving managers at all level
- Use the HO experience as a pilot and create a framework to share with the regions to set the frame for a consistent CELINE onboarding experience globally
4/ "The voice of our teams"
- Develop and implement a digital survey, monitoring the level of satisfaction of our employees, with a special focus on the onboarding period (first year) and exit moment.
- Share regularly the results and trigger corrective actions when needed.
The position is based in Paris with an international scope, reporting to the Global HR Development Director and co-managing an intern.