ACCESSORIES (sunglasses, belts, costume jewelry)
- Seasonal process
- Establish the business needs and the industrial contraints
- Challenge of the seasonal buy on continuative Skus
- Supply planning
- Review and challenge production plan and make proposals linked to capacity, development or prebuy constraints
- Build a Distribution planning with arbitration between Retail and Wholesale
- Check of allocation consistency
- Weekly follow up on deliveries with production. Gibe visibility and alert if needed.
- Monitor autoreplenishment to markets according to sales and sell through. Monitor DRP on class A Skus.
- Manual monitoring on high value items
- Reallocate stock between the regions with central merchandising.
- Monitor meetings
- Production review with suppliers. Follow up on action plans
- Demand planning & launch meetings for each collection
- Specificities on Permanent (all except belts)
- Define security stocks in central
- Net requirement calculation
- Follow up and challenge of production plan
- Arbitration between Seasonal and Permanent
- Monitor Press & CRM orders and uniforms
- Creation of production orders and set up orders in ERP
- KPI to follow
- Adherence between production planning and supply planning
- Set up fulfilment and availability rate
- Stock coverage (global and by market) & Target stock coverage (over and understock)
- Security stock levels in central
- Transversal role
- Follow up of a region on a multi activity scope through meeting and action plan follow up
Main points of contact
- Supplier in Italy, Key account in Paris on sunglasses
- Central supply chain team (Supply Chain & Business planning & logistics, out of which the allocation manager)
- Collection Merchandising
- Central Retail Merchandising (offer, sell through, buying) & Wholesale team
- Regional Supply Chain
- IT Department in Central
- Engineer School
- 3 +years of experience in Supply Chain, with a knowledge on production. The knowledge of Luxury industry is a plus.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel, VBA and a planning system (Anaplan) required.
- Strong strategic thinking and outstanding analytical/ quantitative skills.
- Proven ability to successfully manage large amounts of data.
- Ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize and adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills; ability to effectively interact with team members and cross functional and field partners at all levels.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to support and influence partners at all levels
- English and French for daily business at headquarter, Italian is a plus on the communication with the supplier
Information à l'attention des candidats
Lieu de travail: Paris 2e