1. Lead the Demand Planning process.
- Establish a consensus Demand Plan in Quantity and Value for the region. Retail & Wholesales / Asia (including Japan).
- Collaborate strongly with Finance and Sales teams in the region.
- Interact with Global Demand planning team in HQ Paris to challenge the forecasts and align.
- Elaborate an accurate forecast at SKU level, taking into account relevant market events (in past and future).
- Report and communicate on sales performance and forecasting accuracy.
- Monitor product availability, and stock covers.
- Optimize the distribution plan between warehouses and from warehouses to stores/wholesalers.
- Be skilled with rules of customs & duties in Asia.
- Optimize the replenishment strategy for all point of sales.
- Implement the right distribution strategy: optimum Product Availability at the right cost.
- Monitor the logistics processes in the regional Hub
- Monitor the supplier in the regional Hub: monitor its performance and implement action plans to close gaps vs objectives.
- Implement productivity plans with the logistics supplier.
- Implement the consistent network of transport suppliers to fit business needs: supply transport from hub to any warehouses, retail transport, wholesales transport, e-commerce deliveries.
- Ensure accuracy of the stock: system = physical. Both in warehouses and in stores.
- Monitor and manage the process of Supply to the Asian Stores, in each country: establish stores forecasts per SKU, set up parameters of target stock to cope with demand variations, assess network capability (ex: storage back of house)
- Monitor the transport supplier: service level, shipping calendar and schedules, monitor leadtimes, anticipate issues.
- Animate stockists community in stores and follow/adapt the stock procedures in system with them.
- Implement VMI with Wholesales to monitor their stock levels and ensure maximum product availability.
5. Lead the Global Repair Centers network
- Manage the own dedicated Repair Centers and "in store" Repair Centers: review organization, motivate teams, manage people, enhance capabilities and competencies, organize training via Sales Department (Global Client Service Manager).
- Lead the outsourced Repair network : monitor performance, follow up contracts, review constantly the network.
- Plan repairs "demand plan" in strategic horizon: Load plan, per region, per country.
6. Ensure Service quality to customers: Speed to repair / Respect the promise.
7. Monitor and increase Repair Centers productivity
8. Manage Spare Parts Stocks
9. Monitor and optimize costs of repairs
- 8+ years of Supply Chain, Operations, Procurement, Engineering or relevant functional experience is required.
- 4+ years of experience managing a team
- Successful track record of meeting the project objectives by successfully managing, monitoring, and implementing strategies regarding scope, quality, time and cost.
- Demonstrated ability of managing operational details and execution, while also understanding big picture
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships and influence cross-functional leaders
- Strong analytical and critical skills
- Ability to simplify and communicate on complex topics
- Practical, innovative and agile mindset
- Exceptional skills with Microsoft Excel and data crunching in general
- Skilled with Microsoft Power BI. Knowledge of Anaplan, CEGID
Information à l'attention des candidats
Rimowa is at a very particular step of its development and if you have an entrepreneur mindset and want to design completely the supply chain that will support the company's growth, this job is for you!